Holistic Hair Care Professional since 2000
• Completed Sisterlocks™ training in Charlotte, NC (2000)
• Completed natural hair specialist training in Atlanta, GA (2001)
• Opened My Hairitage Holistic Hair Care (2003)
• Completed School of Natural Health course (2003)
• Certified in.Form Health Coach (2016)
Educator since 2003
• Natural Hair Classes at Wayne Curry Learning Center – MNPPC (2003-2004)
• World Natural Hair Show, Atlanta (2003 – 2013)
• Nappiology Natural Hair Expo, Dallas (2010 – 2012)
• Along with teaching at other events and trade shows in Washington, DC; Oakland, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New Orleans, LA; Philadelphia, PA; Clinton, MD; Chicago, IL; New York, NY, Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC.
International Educator since 2007
• Toronto Natural Hair Show (2007)
• Afro Hair & Beauty Live, London UK (2007 – 2010)
• Stop the LYE, Paris (2010 – 2014)
• Boucles d’Ebene, Paris (2013)
• Natural November, London UK (2014)
• ArTalenTour, Paris (2014)
• Along with teaching at other events and salons in Paris, France, London and Eastbourne, UK
• English and French International online training to the UK, Martinique and France.
Founder: Stop The Lye™ Natural Hair Show for Children (2009)
The original event took place in Washington, DC and expanded to Paris in 2010 – 2015.
Founder: International Hairitage Awards (2015)
Dinner and awards gala which celebrates the global community of natural hair and beauty professionals. NaturalHairAwards.com
Co-Founder: ForNaturalStylists.com Blog and Facebook Group (2015)
Providing support, information and inspiration to help natural hair professionals thrive.